15 Aug 2010

Incredible Edinburgh skies

A friend of mine took these wonderful photos of Edinburgh over the past week from the top of the Tattoo stands. We have had some incredible dramatic skies this month, although I’ve not been able to get to enjoy them due to extremely long work hours.

I have two weeks to go before the festival season is over for me. Already I am looking forward to getting out of the city and heading north for a weekend, and also just taking more enjoyment in this fantastic city, which currently is overrun with visitors and performers.

Another pleasure that has to wait until the autumn: braving sections of the glorious Edinburgh Spotlight cake trail.

I’ll be missing from the blog world for another couple of weeks at least, but I can’t wait to start experiencing and writing about Scotland again.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP