13 Oct 2010

Recycled Coo of mystery

Many months ago during the Royal Highland Show, I stopped by an art stall which featured sculptures made entirely from recyled materials.

I was smitten by the following small figure of a highland coo. His horns look to be made from bendy straws and his fringe uses the prongs of a plastic fork. Don't you love him?

At the time I took the art's business card so I would not forget his name, but of course I lost the card. I tried every google search I could think of to track him down but haven't had any luck. So if anyone out there has seen this artist's work and recognizes his style, please leave me a comment. Of course even if you don't know, feel free to praise this mystery artist's take on a Scottish icon.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP